Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And now we are five

Look who's here!  Samuel Thornton Quam was born on October 23rd at 9:45 in the morning.  He was ten pounds even and I can't remember exactly how long--21 inches I think.  I grow them big.  He is sweet and my milk is coming in better than it did with the previous two, which is a relief.   I am definitely attached to nursing.  We are having a lovely baby moon with my wonderful parents here to take care of us--all I am doing is nursing the baby and directing (there are, it seems, a lot of things I am attached to).  As you can see, Elsa loves her baby brother...and thus far, David does too. 

Not only am I loving Samuel's tininess....I am loving how sturdy and big Elsa and David are.  I keep grabbing their arms and shoulders and hands and they are so strong and delicious.  There is plenty of love for all, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment