Thursday, May 31, 2012

Roots, Shoots, Buckets and Boots and a New Bunny

The first part is the most amazing gardening book for gardening with children.  It has all these plans for making these amazing gardens--a sunflower house, a moon garden (which involves a moonflower tent and all white flowers, a giant garden...etc.).  The problem is that we need more garden space....I am wondering how Jesse will feel if I dig up more of his lawn to make one of these.  Also...I wish I had ordered it earlier, so we had more time.  But I think if I can get it done soon, there will be time.

And, we are planning to get at least one more bunny.  Tomorrow we are going to drive out to Burnsville to see the farm where a breeder raises all sorts of fiber animals, and get I think a little girl bunny, as we have Jerry's neutering scheduled.  I just have to get someone to set up the hutch...

No comments:

Post a Comment